In keeping with the Scientific Future Mission to aid the creation and sharing of materials science knowledge and experience, we are proud to announce the World Congress and Expo on Materials Science & Polymer Engineering, taking place in August 13-15, 2018 at London, UK. Focusing on the high impact topics of Polymer Engineering, biomaterials, nanoscience and technology, materials for energy and advanced materials and processing, the conference will bring together hundreds of leading researchers to share and discuss cutting edge research and engage in high level debate. Participants will include prominent researchers from academia and industry, and the meeting will provide a rare networking opportunity to meet leaders and peers working on solutions to some of the key issues facing materials scientists today.
The aim of the conference is to facilitate interactions within the research community and discuss the latest developments in this rapidly advancing field. The meeting responds to the demand for high quality products for both industry and consumers, which has led to rapid developments in materials science and engineering. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Materials Science and polymer Engineering. It also offers a tremendous opportunity for researchers; practitioners and industrial scientists to represent a diverse multi-disciplinary range of sciences to meet and discuss the cutting edge topics in nanotechnology and materials science.
The conference will feature the latest research on cutting edge materials science topics, covering four focus sessions. Topics will include, Materials Science, Nanoscience and technology, Materials for energy, polymer Engineering and advanced materials and processing.
Call for Papers
The scientific event offers a best platform with its well organized scientific program to the audience which includes interactive panel discussions, keynote lectures, plenary talks and poster presentations on the below sessions. The Call for Papers for this conference is now open. Researchers from academia and industry are invited to submit abstracts.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 21 November 2017 | Early Bird Registration: 30 November 2017
- Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nano sciences and nanotechnologies
- Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites
- Graphene and Energy Materials
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Tissue Engineering
- Thin films, Corrosion and degradation of materials
- Materials Chemistry and Sustainable Chemistry
- Electronic, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
- Advances in Instrumentation Technology
- Emerging Areas of Materials Science
- Carbon nanomaterials, devices and technologies
- Next Generation Materials and Technologies
- Advances in Polymer Science
- Developing Trends in Polymer Chemistry
- Process Modeling, Simulation, Optimization and Control
- Kinetics, Thermodynamics, and Multi-Scale Modeling
- Production issues of Polymerization Processes
- Sustainability, Innovation, Intensification of Polymer Processes and Future Trends
View session wise speaker sessions below.
Note: The shedule of speakers and their order of talks are subject to changes.
Get here on time, it's first come first serve. Be late, get turned away.
Get ready for an exciting event.
Venue Address Will be updated Soon...
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic 'Big Ben' clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.